Double Groove O-Belt Conveyor Roller
|FOB Price:||US $5.83 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5.83/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- drive roller
- 38 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Material: Steel Z/P/ SUS
- Installation: Spring Load/Female Thread/Flat Milling
- Shfat Dia: 10/12/15
- 10 Shaft: M6
- 15 Shfat: M10
- Specification: ISO 9001
- HS Code: 8431390000
- Surface Treatment: with Rubber/Galvanized Steel
- Tube Dia: 38/50/60/
- Length: 100-1800mm
- 12 Shaft: M8
- Trademark: JiuTong
- Origin: Huzhou, Zhejiang, China
1. Compared with chain drive, belt drive has the advantage of high speed and low noise, "O-belt" is the most popular way of belt drive.
2. Roller is driven by the friction of the "O-belt"in the groove of roller, to avoid the damge of the static to the goods(e.g. CMOS clip in the electronic industry). Anti-static design has already been the standard configuration of this product.
3. Except standard type, the position and number of grooves could be customized(4 or more grooves on one roller is not recommended)
4. The load capacity of roller depends on the driving power of "O-belt" and the transmission structure(line shaft drive is higher than hook-ups). Reference data is normally less than 300N.
5. Precision ball bearing and polymer bearing housing , end cap form the bearing unit which is very important. It is not only for good looking but also further more for the smooth and quiet running.
6. The end cap of roller resists dust and water splash well in operation environment.
7. Suitable in high speed application. Speed could vary according to diameter and length of roller, Max.Speed up to 120m/min.
8. Work temperature rang: 0 to +40